The last Halloween chapter


With a bit of sadness in my heart I'm saying my goodbyes to the Halloween period, aka the time for the average people to let go and be weird. Luckily no one is stopping me from being weird throughout the whole year, except maybe walking around with a face full of paint is not on my daily agenda.

This year was the first time I tried a more elaborate look and I don't know why I didn't do it earlier. It seems the years of experimenting with make-up and my history of creative education didn't go in vain. This look took me about 1.5 hours to complete. Afterwards I didn't want to take it all off, as I was so into it. Luckily the paint is activated by water, so the whole thing was not too difficult to remove.

These pictures were taken in the forest behind and on the steps of the castle where we got married, it's such a magica place. I guess, I can be channeling the mistress of the house, now gone.
Some children walking around might or might not have been traumatised in the process. It's a miracle I didn't get sick after, as it was particularly cold to be walking around wearing that little. It was worth it, though.


Wearing: Asos dress, H&M body and boots, Swarovski bracelet.















No comments