Vampire top and Sicky sunglasses

Recently I was approached by Sicky Eyewear for a collaboration. You never can have too many shades and actually I was in need of a more basic black pair, that goes with everything. It wasn't easy choosing as they have so many great sunglasses. I haven't heard about this US brand before, but the sunglasses are absolutely magnificent, designed in Malibu and handcrafted in Japan. After some deliberation I ended up choosing the black Gidget pair. There're just all I love, a bit of cat eye, a bit of vintage, but easy enough to blend into my versatile wardrobe. 

On other note, I'm sad Halloween is already over, I always feel like celebrating it for a month at least. I couldn't stop myself from buying this vampire H&M top. It's a good 'goth girl' gimmick for everyday life and has a very comfy fit. Forever I'll be a vampire lover ;)


Wearing: Coolcat coat, Action scarf, c/o Sicky sunglasses, H&M top, Urban Outfitters skirt, Asos chelsea boots, Michael Kors bag, Essentiel bag charm



Sick(y) shades









No comments