Grey oversized tee


Well, hell-o from the place that's currently experiencing one of the worst Summer's in history. I finally managed to get some pictures taken on one of the better days, during a visit to Antwerp. Luckily I was able to acquire a tan already on my holiday to Gran Canaria, where I was with my mom. Unfortunately she could join a 'worst photographers' club, so I mostly have a row of selfies on Insta, from the holiday and anyway, we mostly chilled by the pool with some reading and music. Happy times.

I will be going on a city trip to Budapest in two weeks with the boyfriend and I'm super excited! It was on my 'to visit' list for some time.
Travel is really an aspect in life that I couldn't go without, not many things give me an equal level of happiness, but I guess same goes for most of us. I'm grasped by a huge amount of FOMO when I think about all the places I still want to see, but I'm confident I'll get there.


Wearing: F21 tee & bag; H&M shorts, Birkenstock mules, Tom Ford sunglasses.





So happy I found this bag in F21 a few weeks before their store in Antwerp closed. It's the ideal base for my Skinnydip stickers.





No comments