Tartan dress & leather jacket


We've been getting that good weather we hoped for, but as always in Belgium, we get some cooler periods in between the sunny days. I an wear the same leather jackets or boots in Winter and in Summer, so unpredictable the weather is here. Unfortunately I don't get to wear my Summer clothes nearly enough and don't tend to invest in them for the same exact reason.
There's also no such thing as clearly defined seasons anymore, 'hello' global warming!

My new transitional item is this tartan dress. How many times I tried to leave that 'school girl' look behind me, it doesn't work. I keep on wearing it, as long as I get away with it. It's not that I miss my students day, especially not the homework! What I miss is being creative, as it used to be a part of my education. Now, with a full time job, there's so little spare time left.
The funny thing about the outfit pictures is that they were taken near an actual school building.



Wearing: Karen Millen jacket, c/o Sheinside dress, Mango ballerinas, Chanel bag.






No comments