Winter essentials


Yes, I managed to post another outfit. The reason why they are so rare lately, is that I actually really dislike Winter and my daily looks are just the basics that need to keep me warm and lots of layers. As a feel I don't wear much exciting outfits during the colder months, my motivation to shoot them fades. Yes, my lazy mode kicks in pretty much when temperatures start to drop.

Most of the time I'm wearing:

 - Some kind of an oversized sweater
- Skinny jeans
- Biker or over knee boots
- Faux fur

Once in the blue moon, I tend to wear something slightly more elaborate. This outfit is the perfect example of my Winter uniform, except for the overknee boots actually having a heel. Me sliding on the ice during the process is another story. What we won't do for pictures! The boots were lying around for a year to be worn, but hooked on them now.

I actually don't bother with my dress code, just only looking appropriate for work is okay. My social life is at it's lowest during the cold months and to be honest with the recent tragic events I don't even feel like visiting any public places if it's not necessary.
2015 didn't wait to swing full force I guess. I sincerely hope that the rest of the year won't be as horrible... I'm really out of words about the ignorant people of this planet.

Peace to all!


Wearing: Thrifted faux fur coat, Louis Vuitton sweater, Cheap Monday jeans, Evado boots, Chanel bag.



Looking like Rudolph is my thing during the Winter. Freezing moments! Luckily my new favorite Louis Vuitton sweater is super warm.





No comments